National Safeguarding Adults Week – Financial Abuse
November 16 - November 22
For the third year running, the Essex Safeguarding Adults Board are supporting National Safeguarding Adults Week, this year focussing specifically around the theme of Financial Abuse.
ESAB are hosting a week of virtual activity where professionals who work with adults can support the campaign through listening to our podcasts and booking onto our webinars that feature a range of guest speakers from;
- The Southend, Essex, Thurrock Safeguarding Adult Boards
- Essex County Council Trading Standards
- Essex County Council Adult Social Care
- Essex Police
- Mid Essex Clinical Commissioning Group
- Essex Legal Services
- The Office of the Public Guardian
- The Southend, Essex and Thurrock Domestic Abuse Board
For more information about all of the activities that you can join during the week please click here.