- This event has passed.
Happy Hub Launch!
October 9 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Motivated Minds are a not for profit wellbeing provider and are proud to open their new Happy Hub in the hart of the Basildon Borough!
Happy Hub is a one-stop shop wrapped around the five ways to wellbeing. Join for an entire day of hands on wellness activities, networking and skills sharing plus hear how Happy Hub changes lives.
Click here to secure your place at the exciting launch and networking opportunity.
The launch day consists of:
- 10:00 – Welcome & Refreshments
- Join for tea, coffee, pastries and fresh orange juice and get ready for the day ahead
- 10:30 – A warm welcome to the new Happy Hub (in the ‘Learning Zone’)
- Join Motivated Minds Managing Director, Carla Andrews, on a whistle-stop tour of the Happy Hub journey from conception in 2017, to today’s exciting new location
- 10:45 – Real Lives #1
- Hear how the Hub has made a difference to a local life
- 11:00 – A guest speaker from Basildon Council
- Hear from a guest speaker about the difference the Happy Hub makes to the Basildon Borough
- 11:15 – Express Yourself (Explore our Wellness Zones)
- Navigate your way through the five wellness zones and experience the Hub activities for yourself. From connecting, to getting active, there is something for everyone to try!
- 12:00pm – Master Minds (in the ‘Mindfulness Zone’)
- “The quieter you become, the more you can hear.” – Matthew Knisely
- 12:30 – Free lunch
- Relax and grab a free bite to eat. Did you know that one study found that 90% of employees who took a regular lunch break were more productive than their co-workers who ate on the go? So stop, and take some you time…
- 13:15 – So what? Impact and outcomes with Carla
- At Motivated Minds, they measure each and every step, because wellbeing matters. As they celebrate the launch of the new Happy Hub, they address the inner cynic in you that says ‘so what?’ and divulge why the Happy Hub really matters, and why every town needs one.
- 13:30 – How to get a Happy Hub in your town
- As a Public Health England ‘Health on the High Street’ Award finalist, the Happy Hub model is simple yet effective, and is changing local lives.
- 13:45 – Guest speaker
- More details will be released nearer the time.
- 14:00 – Networking and afternoon activities
- Now is your chance to meet other guests and explore the afternoon zones.
- 15:00 – Work day wind-down
- Join Motivated Minds for a volunteer led anxiety release session to experience how they support people to unwind, and de-stress.
- 16:00 – Close of day