Dementia Adventure | Free online Dementia Skills Session
January 23 @ 1:30 pm - 3:30 pm
Caring for, or supporting, someone living with dementia, in an unpaid capacity? Do you need support?
The free online dementia skills session looks at:
- Understanding dementia – common symptoms
- Continuing to see the person – not the condition
- Strategies to overcome communication barriers
- Connecting with your loved one using practical tips
- The benefits of contact with nature and the outdoors
- Answering your individual questions
The online link is shown on the booking and will be emailed to you a week before the event.