We’re working with partners and people across local NHS and social care services to host a short survey about your experiences of services during the coronavirus pandemic.
It has never been more important to feedback. With so many changes happening across services, we need rapid feedback to understand more about how they are impacting on your care. This is also a brilliant way to say thank you to services if you have had a good experience. We’ll make sure they see your comments.
Your feedback will be taken seriously and used to shape and inform the response to COVID-19 in North East Essex. You must live in North East Essex or be accessing services in that area to take part in this survey.
Right now, we can’t speak with people face to face so we are asking for your experiences online. Please share the survey widely with your friends and family if you can.
If you need support to complete the survey, you can get in touch with our Information Team who can guide you through and record your answers. They will also be able to give you information about local services and support: please call 0300 500 1895: leave a message and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible. Alternatively, text 07712 395 398 or email email@example.com
When feeding back, you might think about sharing your experiences of:
- Diagnosis, treatment and support.
- How COVID-19 has changed the way in which you access local health and care services, particularly if you rely on them for regular care.
Your feedback will support providers and commissioners to:
- Improve emergency measures and inform service changes that may now last into the future.
- Encourage best practice for patients, their carers and families.
- Identify any gaps in the care of those who are already coping with an existing condition.
- Use your feedback to have a positive impact on staff morale.